West Midlands TAGB Tae Kwon-Do classes: mixed ability for adults, children, men and women.
Our Tae Kwon-Do clubs are based in the heart of the West Midlands with over 10 affiliated clubs and more than 70 years instructing experience.
START YOUR JOURNEY TO BLACK BELT TODAY!
Tae Kwon-Do is a semi contact martial art separated into the traditional Korean art of Tae Kwon-Do by learning patterns,... self defence techniques and semi contact sparring.
Our classes are designed for all ages and abilities - we will work with everyone. Sign up to one of our unique monthly packages where you can train up to 7 times a week across the local area.
WHAT SKILLS DOES TAE KWON-DO TEACH?
- Flexibility (through a variety of progressive stretches)
- Stamina and Fitness
- Building your confidence
- Supporting with co-ordination and motor skills development
WHY JOIN WEST MIDLANDS TAGB TAE KWON-DO?
- Make friends and have fun in a safe environment
- Male and Female instructors available
- All our instructors are First Aid Trained, DBS Checked, Safeguarding Trained and Insured as minimum requirements.
- 7 DAYS A WEEK TRAINING WITH A 1 OFF MONTHLY FEE
West Midlands Tae Kwon-Do are part of the Tae Kwon-Do Association of Great Britain (TAGB) - one of the biggest martial arts organisations in the world; recognised by the British Tae Kwon-Do Council (BTC) and Sport England.
CLUBS AVAILABLE IN:
- West Bromwich
- Cradley Heath
Contact Senior Instructor World Master Vince Farquharson (7th Degree Black Belt) for more information. DBS Insured By: Allianz